12 Oct Create a set of UML and Data Flow diagrams.? Details on the Project: ?Systems Diagrams Specifications v2.pdf? ?Create
Create a set of UML and Data Flow diagrams.
Details on the Project: Systems Diagrams Specifications v2.pdf
Create the following UML diagrams to visualize the process of completing the IT project from the previous exercise (providing IT services for a new building):
• Use Case diagram • Activity diagram • Communications diagram • Data Flow diagram
Assume the following basic processes: 1. Procurement of all resources. 2. Setup of PCs and network servers. 3. Deployment and Testing of resources to the IT Area/Office. 4. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Administrative Area. 5. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Conference Room. 6. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Meeting Room. 7. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Individual Offices. 8. Deployment and Testing of resources to the Computer Labs. 9. Testing of all Other Locations.
• Create a Use Case diagram to show all actors and the basic processes above o Procurement, Setup, Deployment & testing of each major location.
• Create an Activity diagram to show the deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs o Network connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and Network Specialist o Projector connectivity testing requires interaction between the PC and AV Specialist.
• Create a Communications diagram to show collaboration between the PC Specialist, the Network Specialist and the AV Specialist during deployment and testing of resources into the Computer Labs. o If network connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the Network Specialist. o If projector connectivity issues arise, the PC Specialist will communicate with the AV Specialist.
• Create a Data Flow diagram to show the Procurement of all resources, based on this additional information: o The PC Specialist enters all purchases into the Purchase Application system once the resources are purchased. o The PC Specialists closes all purchases in the Purchase Application system once the resources are received.
When references and citations are included, you must apply and use the basic citation styles of APA. Do not claim credit for the words, ideas, and concepts of others.
Use in-text citation and list the reference on your supporting source following APA's style and formatting.
Do not copy and past information or concepts from the Internet and claim it as your work. It will be considered Plagiarism and you will receive zero for your work.
The following is an example of UML & Data Flow diagrams: Systems Diagrams & Visualization Example.pdf
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.