19 Jul Create your assignment using the content and written communication instructions below. Use the Grading Rubric to re
Create your assignment using the content and written communication instructions below. Use the Grading Rubric to review your assignment before submission to ensure you have met the distinguished performance for each of the components described below. For additional assistance, review the Wee5 Instructor Guidance page and, if needed, contact the instructor for further clarifications.
There are two parts to this assignment: Part I is an actual instructional plan and Part II is a final summary.
To prepare for Part I, you must first log onto the CAST UDL Lesson Builder (Links to an external site.) website. Create a free account. Next, click on “Create, Save & Edit My Own UDL Lesson Plans” and begin constructing single lesson for a specific grade level focusing on either reading/language arts or math only. Each respective portion of the plan is inserted by selecting “Edit” and are detailed below in the Part I Content Expectations. For more information on each part of the lesson plan, click on the “More Information” button located in the lesson plan builder.
Week 5 Assignment Template Part 2
Note: Not all parts of the lesson plan will be used. Read the Content Instructions below to ensure you complete each component that is required.
- Lesson Overview (1 point): Include the title, author, subject, grade level(s), and duration of the lesson. (Lesson should be 30 to 90 minutes long, depending on your population.)
- Lesson Description for the Day (0.5 point): Include a brief description of the essential learning to be experienced by students and practiced during the lesson. Include the approximate duration of the lesson (30 to 90 minutes total).
- State Standard/s (1 point): Include the state grade-level standard this lesson aligns with. Include the whole standard rather than just its label (see Instructor Guidance for an example). You may use a standard from the Common Core State Standards or your own state standards.
- Lesson Goals (1 point): Also known as the lesson objectives. Construct one to two content-specific objectives for lesson. The objectives should be written in student terms and contain a single, observable, and measurable verb indicating the skill in students will be assessed for during instruction.
- Teaching Methods:
- Describe the anticipatory set (1 point)
- Address how you will introduce and model new knowledge (1 point)
- Describe the guided practice (1 point)
- Describe the independent practice (1 point)
- Wrap-Up (Closing) (1 point): Explain how you will close the lesson and in what manner students will debrief from the learning experience.
- Assessment (1.5 points): Describe what you will assess during the lesson (formative assessment) as described in either or both the guided practice and/or independent practice stages of the lesson.
- Save your instructional plan as a doc. file and upload it along with Part II to the classroom for evaluation.
Written Communication Instructions
- Syntax and Mechanics (1 point): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
Part Two – Analysis/Summary Content Instructions
- Reflection (3 points): In a separate two-to-three page Word document, include a reflection in which you address the following questions:
- How does your lesson serve as motivation for learners? ? Provide specific examples and clearly explain how those examples motivate your learners. Be sure to use evidence from the readings and/or outside sources to support this point.
- How does your lesson stimulate critical thinking in your students? Provide specific examples and clearly explain how those examples stimulate critical thinking. Be sure to use evidence from the readings and/or outside sources to support this point.
- How does the lesson model a non-threatening environment providing differentiated learning opportunities without isolating students? Provide specific examples and be sure to clearly explain how the lesson models a non-threatening environment providing differentiated learning opportunities without isolating students.
Edyburn, D. L. (2013). Inclusive technologies: Tools for helping diverse learners achieve academic success (2nd ed.). Bridgepoint Education.
Written Communication Instructions
- Length Requirement (0.5 point): Two to three pages not including the title and references pages.
- Syntax and Mechanics (0.5 points): Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar.
- Source Requirement (0.5 points): Utilize at least two scholarly resources and the Edyburn (2013) textbook. All sources on the references page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment.
- APA Formatting (1 point): Use APA formatting consistently throughout the assignment. Refer to the Writing Center for assistance with APA style and formatting or your copy of the APA Style Manual.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.