02 May Creating a FAQ for a Website Overview Review the Strayer University website to find an opportunit
Creating a FAQ for a Website
Review the Strayer University website to find an opportunity to write a FAQ that does not exist but would be useful to an intended audience. Your assignment must be focused on providing a new resource that is focused toward a Strayer University audience such as current, future, or past students. Some examples of an area of interest appropriate for one or more of these audiences could be:
- Campus-specific information.
- Graduation requirements.
- Online student services.
- Veteran student services.
- Be sure to select just a single area to focus your FAQ on. In the information you are providing, clarity and focus is a vital consideration to creating an effective FAQ.
- You will format the document as if it would be going on the website, but you will write the document in Microsoft Word or equivalent word processing software.
- Write a 1–2 page FAQ sheet in which you pose and answer five questions for the intended audience and purpose.
- On a separate page within the same document, write a paragraph that identifies the intended audience and purpose of the FAQ sheet you have created. (Submit one document in total with both components included.) Your assignment cannot be graded without this analysis.
In your document, you should:
- Match the intended audience and purpose for situation and tone.
- Format FAQ web pages accurately and according to the details in the textbook.
- This includes providing working and ADA accessible links as needed (again, see your textbook).
- Ensure that content is measured, concise, and applicable.
- Remember you need to answer the FAQ questions that you create for your topic.
- Craft a document that is easy to read.
Remember, your FAQ must be targeted toward a relevant Strayer University audience and topic.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Compile information that corresponds to an intended audience.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.