01 Jan Creating a PowerPoint Presentation for Future Colleagues For this weeks Assignment, you will create a PowerPoint? presentation that illustrates the connection between current psychology rese
Creating a PowerPoint Presentation for Future Colleagues
For this week’s Assignment, you will create a PowerPoint® presentation that illustrates the connection between current psychology research and your role in your selected career field. You will present a psychology research article that relates to your career field and what can be learned from it.
1. Go to the Library and select a topic that connects psychology with your career field. Be sure to select the peer-reviewed box, so that you know your research studies are primary academic sources. For example:
- A future addictions counselor may select the effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy.
- A future business professional may select ways of improving work morale.
- An early childhood development professional may select behavior modification techniques to improve classroom behavior.
2. After reviewing several studies, select one research study that most interests you.
- Be sure to email the Librarian if you need help with this. (The Librarian will likely need one business day to respond.)
- Click on the Cite link to bring up an APA reference for your article.
3. After reviewing the entire article, focus on the abstract and the introductory section for the main highlights of the research.
4. Create a presentation, using the Unit 8 Assignment Template (located in Course Documents), that is at least 10 slides long to present this information to future colleagues. Consider this presentation training for future colleagues on how your study relates to your career field. Your slides should address the following questions:
- Identify your career field and article you selected.
- Describe the highlights of the research study.
- Relate the research to your career field.
- Discuss principles of learning that you will utilize in your career (i.e., classical and operant conditioning, observational learning, reinforcements, punishments, and shaping).
Writing Requirements and Guidelines
Your Assignment should be at least 10 slides, not including the Title and Reference slides, and should include the following elements:
- Title slide: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and unit number, and date
- Body: At least 10 slides answering the questions provided in the Assignment directions in complete sentences and paragraphs
- Reference slide: Sources in APA format
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12 point font
- Use APA Formatting and Citation style
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Writing Center.
This Assignment assesses the following Course Outcomes:
PS124-4: Describe how the study of psychology is relevant to students’ career field.
PC 2.1: Achieve goals through planning and prioritization.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.