22 Nov Creating organizational mission, vision, and culture statements is a highly collaborative activity. Stakeholders fr
Creating organizational mission, vision, and culture statements is a highly collaborative activity. Stakeholders from various teams and departments bring their expertise and perspectives to help create organizational elements that reflect the collective experiences, knowledge, and values across an organization. This results in a final product that reflects diverse experiences and perspectives that are still in alignment with organizational values.
Use the following culture statement from the SNHU Pet Supply Company to guide your contributions to this discussion. Please note that you are only required to submit one initial post and one response post for this discussion.
The SNHU Pet Supply Company is staffed by a diverse group of more than 500 employees who love pets and appreciate the joy and friendship they bring to our homes and communities. We are a passionate, friendly group of people who strive to provide high-quality products and customer-first services across the nation to our customers and their pets.
For your initial post, contribute to Thread A or Thread B based on the table below.
If Your Last Name Begins With:Submit Your Initial Post in Thread:Submit Your Response Post in Thread:A through LACM through ZBC
Complete the following before Thursday at 11:59 p.m. of your local time zone:
- Review the SNHU Pet Company culture statement.
- Copy and paste the updated mission statement from the post above your own in the thread. Then, add one sentence or make one revision that you feel should be included in the mission statement based on the ongoing conversation among your peers.
- Example: Let’s say we are creating a mission statement for Suzie-Q Cupcakes. Student One may write, “The mission of Suzie-Q Cupcakes is to provide customers with delectable treats.”
- Student Two would then add to or revise this and post: “The mission of Suzie-Q Cupcakes is to provide customers with delectable treats that put a smile on their faces.”
- Student Three would continue by adding or revising; the results would be something similar to “The mission of Suzie-Q Cupcakes is to provide customers with delectable treats that put a smile on their faces. This is accomplished through employee passion and creativity.”
- In one to two sentences, explain why you think your added sentence or revision is valuable based on the company’s culture statement and what you have learned from the module resources.
For your response post, review the final collaborative mission statements in Threads A and B. These should be the posts at the very bottom of each thread. After reviewing each, discuss the following in Thread C with your peers.
- What similarities did you notice between the two mission statements, and why do you think they were similar?
- What differences did you notice between the two mission statements, and why do you think they were different?
- What do the similarities and differences you noticed help you understand about the importance and impact of collaboration?
- Were there certain parts of either mission statement that you really liked? If so, what were they, and why did you like them?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.