25 Jul Criminal Law
1. Explain the two elements that must normally exist for a person to be convicted of crime under criminal law
2. Explain the key differences between Civil and Criminal Law, around the following issues: parties who bring suit, wrongful act, burden of proof, verdict and remedies.
3. Explain briefly the five broad categories of crimes under which crimes have been grouped.
4. Outline and explain in more detail each of the White-Collar Crimes and Organized Crimes.
5. Briefly explain the defenses raised to avoid liability for criminal acts?
6. Briefly discuss the constitutional safeguards that exist to protect persons accused of crimes per amendments Fourth, Fifth, Six and Eighth.
7. Briefly discuss the Exclusionary Rule and the Miranda Rights.
8. Explain the difference between, felony, misdemeanor and petty crime.
1. Explain the purpose of Tort law.
2. What Damages exist in Tort actions?
3. Discuss each of the Intentional Torts against Persons and Intentional Torts against Property
4. Explain each of the four elements that a plaintiff must prove in a Negligent Action?
5. Discuss Causation, to include Causation in Fact, Proximate Cause and Foreseeability.
6. What “precedent” was established and by what court on the Palsagraf v. Long Railroad Co. Case of (1928)?
7. Briefly Outline the Defenses to Negligence.
8. Describe Strict Liability.
9. Describe the essential areas in which a Manufacturer must exercise Due Care in order to produce safe products.
10. Describe the Defenses to Product Liability?
1. Discuss the differences between the Immigration Reform and Control Act and the Immigration Act.
2. What main elements make Title VII of the Civil Rights Act perhaps the most important statue covering employment discrimination?
3. What is the purpose of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission?
4. What is Sexual Harassment? And, what are the defenses in a case.
5. What elements must a plaintiff prove in a Prima Facie Case to establish discrimination based on disability?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.