11 Jan Critical Analysis and Evaluation [Friday] Assignment Content As you progress through your program and move into the profess
Critical Analysis and Evaluation [Friday]
- As you progress through your program and move into the professional world, your ability to be a good consumer of research becomes increasingly important. This means understanding research in terms of evaluation, application, and creation (Rodriguez & Toews, 2005). The Analysis, Evaluation, Synthesis (AES) model was introduced in the ACCESS curriculum as a tool to help you develop higher-order critical thinking skills. The following assignment provides an opportunity to further develop your ability to analyze and evaluate research literature in education. Note that all research analysis and evaluation within this assignment will promote skills that are transferrable to your dissertation. You will advance to synthesis when completing the literature review for your dissertation.
Select and read two journal articles (one qualitative and one quantitative) from the Electronic Reserve Readings.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing and evaluating both the connection and alignment among the introduction, literature review, and methodology included in the content articles provided in the Electronic Reserve Readings.
Consider the following questions as you complete your critical analysis and evaluation of the journal articles you selected.
Explain the steps you took to analyze and evaluate these research components.
- How are the problem statement, purpose statement, research question(s), and hypothesis(es) aligned, and how are they supported by the literature review?
- How does the research presented in the literature review support the theoretical conceptual framework in the introduction?
- How does the research in the literature review support the methodology section, including research design, population, sampling, and sample size?
- How did the author demonstrate synthesis in the literature review?
- As you complete this assignment, also consider assumptions, assertions, and inferences made by the author and yourself in relation to each of the content-specific research components within your discipline. What insight have you gained from this process that will help you to develop these sections of your dissertation?
Describe the findings of your analysis and evaluation.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
Rodriguez, A., & Toews, M. L. (2005). Training students to be better consumers of research: Evaluating empirical research reports. College Teaching, 53(3), 99-101.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.