Economics is a crucial aspect of understanding the world we live in….at least I think it is and I hope you will too. With this in mind, please find an article in the newspaper or from a magazine (such as the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Financial Times, The Economist – please make sure it is a reputable source and is not biased) that pertains to a concept we have studied in class (The Market, Supply and Demand, or Price Cap). And please make sure it is recent…within the last week or so.
You will type your answers to the following questions here online and please use your own words to answer the questions and do not copy and paste. I want to hear what you think. Each part is worth 5 points for a total of 30 points.
1. What is the title, source and date of the article?
2. What is your article about? (1-2 sentences)
3. Why does it interest you? (1-2 sentences)
4. How does it relate to economics and concepts from class? (1-2 sentences)
5. Why is it important? (1-2 sentences)