09 Jun Curriculum Development and Implementation Scenario for the Three Assignments Assume that you are the
Curriculum Development and Implementation
Scenario for the Three Assignments
Assume that you are the curriculum designer for a school district. The school board has requested that several teams develop proposals for new curricula to meet newly established state standards. You and your team must develop the first proposal as a pilot or model for the other teams. You have to first identify a specific curriculum area not currently used in the school district that would greatly benefit the students in the district. Use the Internet or the Strayer Library, as well as your textbook to develop a pilot curriculum for a specific discipline area such as reading, math, or science or grade level (K–12) at a local school district.
Instructions: Curriculum Development and Implementation
Write an 8–10 page paper in which you:
- Summarize the following aspects of the Curriculum Inception and Foundations assignments. (a) Describe the specific curriculum area and grade level(s) for the pilot curriculum. (b) Describe at least four core instructional goals for the curriculum. (c) Review the various approaches to be used for the planned curriculum as well as potential cultural influences. (d) Review the strategy for incorporating critical thinking skills into the planned curriculum using Bloom’s Taxonomy.
- Develop at least three student learning outcomes for each of the core instructional goals in the planned curriculum. (Note: Student learning outcomes must support accomplishment of their respective core instructional goal and be stated in a manner that is observable and measurable. The student learning outcomes must also support development of critical thinking skills consistent with Bloom’s Taxonomy. A brief article on writing student learning outcomes or objectives is provided: Writing learning objectives: Beginning with the end in mind .
- Outline a least one instructional lesson or exercise that could be used to facilitate mastery of one of the three student learning outcomes listed. (Note: The instructional lesson outline should include instructor activities to promote mastery of the learning outcome and develop critical thinking skills. The outline should also include student activities that promote critical thinking and accomplishment of the learning outcome.)
- Propose at least one way the students for which the lesson is designed will use technology as part of the lesson, providing a rationale for the technology.
- Propose at least one way in which technology will be used to deliver the lesson, providing a rationale for the technology.
- Create an implementation plan for the curriculum in the form of a PowerPoint presentation of at least eight slides. Include (a) a summary of the development process (the first two assignments), (b) the instruction lesson outline, (c) an implementation timetable, and (d) the human and capital resources needed for successful implementation. (Note: The PowerPoint, which is not part of the page count, will be presented to the district school board.)
- Use at least three relevant, scholarly references published in the last seven years. (May use references already used in this paper.) (Note: Wikipedia and other nongovernment websites do not qualify as scholarly resources. Review the supplementary readings list on the first page of the course guide for possible references.)
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
THE TWO PAPERS FOR NUMBER ONE ARE ATTACHED BELOW!
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.