10 May Define and describe SaaS Discuss a SaaS provider for each of the following: Sales and customer relationship management Accounti
Week 2 DiscussionThis is a required assignment worth 16 points (16-points/1000-points). Assignment must be submitted by the due date. No late assignments are allowed. Please discuss the following topics and provide substantive comments to at least two other posts. Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss. Use only 50-words max per topic to discuss and present your answer. The discussion questions this week are from Chapter 2 (Jamsa, 2013).Chapter 2 topics:
- Define and describe SaaS.
- Discuss a SaaS provider for each of the following:
- Sales and customer relationship management
- Income tax filing
- Web-Based Meetings
- Human Resources
- Payroll Processing
- Backup Automation
- Office Document Creation
- Social Networking
- Define and describe mashups.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of SaaS solutions.
- Describe the role of OpenSaaS.
- Compare and contrast a web service and a SaaS solution.
- Define and describe SOA.
Note: You are required to use at least two-peer reviewed sources (besides your textbook) to answer the above questions. The initial post is due by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET. You must engage on at least three separate days (by Wednesday for the first post and two additional days of peer engagement). Do not wait until Sunday to engage with peers, this should be an active conversation with your peers. When replying to peers be sure to engage with substantial posts that add to the conversation.
- Week 2 DiscussionAfter completing the reading this week, we reflect on a few key concepts this week:
- Organizational performance is the fifth aspect of the model, reflect on the question, do certain leadership behaviors improve and sustain performance at the individual, group, and organizational level? Please explain your response.
- There were two types of innovation addressed this week (product and process innovation), please note your own personal definition of these concepts and offer an example of both.
- Please be sure to answer all of the questions above in the initial post.Please ensure the initial post and two response posts are substantive. Substantive posts will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Expand on the topic, by adding additional thoughtful information
- Answer a question posted by another student in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source
- Make an argument
- At least one scholarly (peer-reviewed) resource should be used in the initial discussion thread. Please ensure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use APA references and in-text citations.Please be sure to engage by Wednesday at 11:59pm ET and then engage on two more days throughout the week (for a total of three days of engagement, before Sunday at 11:59pm, ET.
- Week 2 Written AssignmentThis week’s journal article was focused on how information and communication innovation drives change in educational settings. The key focus of the article was how technology-based leadership has driven the digital age. Also, that the role of technology leadership incorporates with the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM).In this paper, address the following key concepts:
- Define TAM and the components.
- Note how TAM is impacting educational settings.
- Give an overview of the case study presented and the findings.
- Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.
- The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.