15 Sep Describe the data using the measures of central tendency and measures of variability. Apply the normal dist
- Describe the data using the measures of central tendency and measures of variability.
- Apply the normal distribution, standard normal distribution, and central limit theorem.
- Develop a confidence interval for a population parameter.
- Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from one population.
- Evaluate hypothesis tests for population parameters from two populations.
- Determine the linear correlation and regression equation between two variables to make predictions for the dependent variable.
- Student Success Criteria
View the grading rubric for this deliverable by selecting the “This item is graded with a rubric” link, which is located in the Details & Information pane.
You are currently working at NCLEX Memorial Hospital in the Infectious Diseases Unit. Over the past few days, you have noticed an increase in patients admitted with a particular infectious disease. You believe that the ages of these patients play a critical role in the method used to treat the patients. You decide to speak to your manager, and together you work to use statistical analysis to look more closely at the ages of these patients.
You do some research and put together a spreadsheet of the data that contains the following information
- Client number
- Infection disease status
- Age of the patient
- Deliverable 7 – Statistical Analysis Report.xlsx
You are to put together a PowerPoint presentation that explains the analysis of your findings which you will submit to your manager. The presentation should contain all components of your findings. For review, the components of the report should include:
- Brief overview of the scenario and variables in the data set
- Discussion, calculation, and interpretation of the mean, median, mode, range, standard deviation, and variance
- Discussion, construction, and interpretation of the 95% confidence interval
- Explanation of the full hypothesis test
- The calculations should be performed in your spreadsheet that you will also submit to your manager. You can find additional information on what to add to your PowerPoint presentation in this Word document.
Deliverable 7 – PowerPoint Instructions.docx
Use the questions in the worksheet as your guide for the contents of your presentation.
For your final deliverable, submit your PowerPoint presentation and the Excel workbook showing your work. Do not submit your Word document.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.