02 May Develop a PowerPoint presentation based on original research of Fort Shaw Indian School Girls? Ba
Develop a PowerPoint presentation based on original research of Fort Shaw Indian School Girls’ Basketball Team (1904)
1.This presentation should be developed and organized according to the outline below:
1. Title Slide
2. At least three (3) slides in which you discuss the history of your topic
1. Each slide should include at least two (2) bullet points of detailed and specific information
2. Try to paraphrase the information instead of using direct quotes
3. You are highly encouraged to include pictures related to your topic on your slides
3.At least two (2) slides in which you explain the social / historical significance of your topic
a. Address the following questions: what is the significance of the topic in relation to women’s sport history? Why is it important that we remember the topic today?
What key issues are illustrated by the topic?
4. At least three (3) slides in which you relate your topic to some of the key concepts:
a. Your presentation needs to discuss at least three (3) key concepts from the course
(for example, the “contradictory female athlete”; “commodity feminism”:
Intersectionality; Title IX; etc. etc.)
5.The presentation should include a “concluding thoughts” slide in which you summarize your main points
6.The final slide should be your “reference” slide
- At least three scholarly, peer-reviewed sources must be used as part of the presentation. A peer-reviewed, scholarly source can be an academic journal article (i.e., Sociology of Sport Journal, Journal of Sport History), a full-length article from a reputable magazine or published outlet (i.e., New York Times, The Atlantic), a published book or ebook, or book chapter.
- At least two popular or online sources must also be part of the research and presentation. The popular or online sources will typically address the student’s chosen topic, while the scholarly sources will typically address the context of the topic. Webpages can be used as a popular source, but typically will NOT count as a scholarly source (for specific questions about this see the instructor).
NOTE: Avoid referencing Wikipedia and other encyclopedia or reference sites.
a. All references should be in the correct style of a formal reference system (i.e., Chicago, APA, MLA, etc.)
· Try not to use too many direct quotes from your sources.
· Don’t rely on video clips. Only one (1) audio/visual clip is allowed to be incorporated into the presentation. The clip can be NO MORE than one (1) minute in total length. Clips that exceed this limit will result in a deduction of points
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.