19 Jan Develop a PowerPoint The second file you will be turning in is a PowerPoint. At some point in your career, you may need to create a report and then present that information to colleagues
Develop a PowerPoint
The second file you will be turning in is a PowerPoint. At some point in your career, you may need to create a report and then present that information to colleagues — most likely in a PowerPoint Presentation. That is what you will be doing for this part of the project.
- Your PowerPoint should include the following types of slides, for a total of 7 or more slides.
- Title Slide
- A content slide for each communication element
- Definition of element
- How the element was shown in the movie
- Conclusion Slide
- References Slide
- When you are creating your PowerPoint, keep these things in mind:
- Make sure your content is well organized and flows logically.
- Use the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint to reduce the amount of text that appears on the slides. (The Speaker Notes will contain the text that guides what you would say while presenting the slides.)
- Add pictures to the PowerPoint to demonstrate your creativity and visual communication skills.
- Use proper grammar and spelling.
- Cite each definition with proper APA citation style.
When developing a PowerPoint slideshow, it's important to be mindful of how you layout your content. The slides should present key points, arranged logically, without extraneous information contributing to a cluttered look. Using the Speaker Notes feature in PowerPoint is a great way to include relevant details without overloading the slides.
For information about credible resources, creating PowerPoint presentations, or adding Speaker Notes, consult the resources below.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.