21 Sep Diaper rash is usually from urine and feces but in more severe cases could be from . You would treat by providing barrier medications to protect the skin but in severe cases you might have to prescribe .
NR552 Advanced Pharmacology
Week 10 Quiz Part 2
1. Diaper rash is usually from urine and feces but in more severe cases could be from . You would treat by providing barrier medications to protect the skin but in severe cases you might have to prescribe .
2. The proper name for Poison Ivy, or Poison Oak is and you would treat a localized rash with , and possibly oral antihistamines. If your patient has a spreading diffuse rash then treat with 2-3 week course of oral steroids-1 mg/kg/d decreased by 5 mg every 2 days-duration no shorter than 2 weeks.
3. Something to remember about rashes is to use ointments for and creams for .
4. Atopic Dermatitis is the most common form of where the skin becomes dry and prone to itching. The usual treatment is topical steroids or .
5. is the proper name for Scabies which is a high contagious infestation that is spread by exposure to or of an infested person. Incubation can take 1-2 months after exposure and for eggs to hatch. The use of can be used as both insecticidal and ovicidal and is safe in pregnancy and children down to 2 months. Also Ivermectin 200 mcg/kg can be used in day one and day 14.
6. As most of us know from grade school and working with children about Pediculosis Humanus or . P.H. Capitis is more common, but they can be on the body which is called P.H. Humanus. This is very contagious and spread person to person via hats, hairbrush, pillows, clothing, etc. Treatment includes a neurotoxin that is both insecticidal and ovicidal, while is safer as it causes asphyxiation of the insects. Non pharmacological measures that also work by asphyxiation is to 1st remove eggs with a nit comb then 2nd apply , petroleum jelly, or hair conditioner.
7. is the proper name for external genital warts that can be or perianal. ointment can be prescribed but not for more than . A stronger prescription would be Imiquimod 5% cream that is applied three times a week before bed and left on for six to ten hours and then washed off with soap and water can also be used.
8. can be used genital warts, (rough, scaly patches on the skin that develops from years of sun exposure) twice a week overnight and washed off with soap and water and s five times a week for 6 weeks, overnight and washed off with soap and water.
9. There are many levels of and treatment varies widely depending on the level of thickness. The biggest concern when the first and second layers of skin are damaged is bacterial infection. is a broad spectrum bactericide that acts on cell membrane and cell wall to produce a against a wide range of bacteria.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.