13 Sep Discuss how the slides can be combined to create a factually accurate, concise, and interesting pre
- Week 4 Group ProjectAssignment Due September 13 at 11:59 PMGroup Project
Review, edit, and combine all of the individual Microsoft PowerPoint slides submitted from Weeks 2 and 3 into one 15- to 20-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation, based on the feedback received in your specific group’s Group Project Discussion thread. Discuss how the slides can be combined to create a factually accurate, concise, and interesting presentation. Structure the slides in a format that provides unity and visual appeal. Include relevant information (not found on each slide) in the Notes section. Determine who will narrate the slides. Proofread the final presentation, and correct any spelling and grammatical errors that might persist. Each student will be graded on his or her individual contributions.
The final presentation should be submitted by the due date assigned.
Ask the following questions as the group finalizes the Microsoft PowerPoint presentation:
- Does the final presentation present adequate depth and clarity of the topic selected?
- Does the final presentation limit the amount of text and images on each slide to prevent too much information on any one slide?
- Does the final presentation include a factually accurate “script” in the Notes section of each slide, following APA guidelines for writing style, accurate spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary?
- Does the final presentation include narration on each slide to simulate a live presentation?
- Does the final presentation include appropriate and relevant visual aids, such as graphs, charts, or images, cited in correct APA format?
- Does the final presentation include at least seven academically acceptable references, as described in the discussion grading rubric, cited in correct APA format?
- Does the complete final presentation follow APA guidelines for writing style, accurate spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary?
- Submission Details:
- Submit your document to the Submission Folder by the due date assigned.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.