04 Aug Discuss the influence of Scripture on the imperative for utilizing current evidence to deliver safe and quality patient care.
1. Access the link to the Aiken article found in the Learn section of this module. This article will provide some background information that links nurse-patient ratios to patient outcomes. The article is provided to get you started on the development of an evidence-based project (EBP).
2. Refer to the Iowa Model (available in the textbook) to serve as a guide in the development of the EBP project. Be sure to explain, in detail, how each step of the Iowa Model supports the project development.
3. Based on the information in the article, develop a PICO question to address the problem of a decline in patient outcomes.
4. Use the Developing a Clinical Question Template to develop the PICO: Include the PICO worksheet as a part of the assignment.
5. Include additional articles as background information to provide information for the problem areas identified. (3–4 articles)
6. Discuss the influence of Scripture on the imperative for utilizing current evidence to deliver safe and quality patient care.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.