14 May During Week 5, you will complete an assignment in which you propose the value proposition of a product or service for the business idea that you w
During Week 5, you will complete an assignment in which you propose the value proposition of a product or service for the business idea that you would like to implement. You will need to define the competitive market and industry for the business idea, and you will need to create a strategy on how you will protect this business in at least two areas. The product idea will need to be tested for feasibility. Last, you will need to define the amount of cash along with a rationale that will be required for this business.
For the first assignment, you will write a research paper that will take you through some of the first steps of the journey to starting a small business.
Select a business idea you would like to implement, and then complete this assignment. Note: You will use the same business and product idea that you used in the discussion topic for Week 4.
Write a 4–6 page paper in which you do the following:
- Propose the value proposition of the product or service the business will offer and explain the rationale.
- Outline the competitive market and the industry in which the business will operate.
- Determine at least two strategies for protecting each of the following:
- The branding.
- The logo.
- The product or service.
- The technology (if applicable).
- Suggest methods to test the product idea for feasibility.
- Suggest at least three strategies to incentivize the founding management team.
- Estimate the amount of cash needed to start the business. Provide a rationale to support your estimation.
- Use the Internet or Strayer Library to locate at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- The paper will be 4–6 pages, typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow SWS.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student's name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Assignment Title Student’s Name Course Title Professor’s Name Date of Submission
· Describe the new start-up company that you have created. Include in your description the nature of your company, its mission and vision, your company’s product, an analysis of your staff, and your target clientele.
· Criticize VectorCal’s forecasting method. Determine the appropriate forecasting approach for your company. Provide a rationale to support the determination.
· Suggest the semivariable, allocated, and indirect costs that you should address in the start-up phase of your company. Provide a rationale to support the response.
· Suggest methods to test the product idea for feasibility.
Management Team Strategies
· Suggest at least three strategies to incentivize the founding management team.
Business Start Up
· Estimate the amount of cash needed to start the business. Provide a rationale to support your estimation.
1. Follow the Credit to Authors and Sources Guidelines found in the Strayer Writing Standards (SWS).
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.