07 Oct Earlier this year, the Houston City Council voted to increase the water bills for Houston residents.? Please read the
*On the water bill, typically the following is listed:
* meter type, indicating whether this is a single-family residential user, multifamily resident, commercial customer, contract customer, government customer, or some other type of user.
*previous month’s meter reading (for the last month) – in thousands of gallons,
*current meter reading (for current month) – in thousands of gallons,
*how much water has been used — in thousands of gallons,
*amount of water used during the month — in thousands of gallons,
*customer/entity name for the property being billed,
*residential base water charge,
*residential consumption water charge,
*residential base sewer charge,
*residential consumption sewer charge,
*solid waste cart fee, and, the
*final amount of money billed/owed for the month.
Your assignment is to determine:
- To determine the final amount of money owed for water use, what data must be input?
- What computations must be used to process the data that determines the final amount of money owed, utilizing the charges listed above, using the current billing rates.
- Billing Rates are not listed on the bill. Assuming that the residential and other customers are billed at different rates, what computation/s are necessary to determine if a customer would be billed at the residential or some other rate? Consider the various customer types.
- What computations must be used to process the data that determines the final amount of money owed for the month, after the first month’s rate increase. In other words, how will that increased amount be computed? The water rate, using the information in the article, will increase by 9% for water charges and 20% for wastewater/sewer charges, drainage charges, and solid waste cart fees.
- List those items to be output after the computations are completed.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.