25 Jul Economics Capital Expenses Questions
Select from the following list four (4) topics and discuss.
The discussion questions this week are from Chapter’s 16-20 (Jamsa, 2013).
Chapter 16 topics:
- Define and describe total cost of ownership. List at least 10 items to consider when determining a data center’s total cost of ownership.
- Define and describe a capital expense. How are capital expenses different from operational expenses?
- Define and describe economies of scale and provide a cloud-based example.
- Define and describe “right sizing” as it pertains to cloud computing.
- Define Moore’s law and discus how it might influence cloud migration.
- Given company revenues of $2.5 million and expenses of $2.1 million, calculate the company’s profit and profit margin.
Chapter 17 topics:
- Compare and contrast functional and nonfunctional requirements and provide an example of each.
- Discuss why a designer should avoid selecting an implementation platform for as long as possible during the design process.
- Discuss various trade-offs a designer may need to make with respect to nonfunctional requirements.
- Discuss why the system maintenance phase is often the most expensive phase of the software development life cycle.
Chapter 18 topics:
- Using Yahoo! Pipes, create a pipe that displays the names of pizza restaurants within a given zip code.
- Using Google App Engine, create a page that displays the following Python script:
- print “Content-type: text/htmlnn”
- print “<html>Cloud Computing, Chapter 18</html>”
Chapter 19 topics:
- Define scalability.
- List five to ten potential relationships that align with the Pareto principle, such as how 80 percent of sales come from 20 percent of customers.
- Compare and contrast vertical and horizontal scaling.
- Explain the importance of the database read/write ratio.
- Assume a site guarantees 99.99 percent uptime. How many minutes per year can the site be down?
Chapter 20 topics:
- List and describe five ways you think the cloud will change the future of TV.
- List and describe five potential uses for intelligent fabric.
- List and describe five ways the cloud will influence the mobile application market, or vice versa.
- Discuss the importance of HTML 5.
- Discuss how the cloud will impact future operating systems.
- List and describe three potential location-aware applications.
- List and describe five ways intelligent devices may work together.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.