05 Jan economics essay
This week, you need to refer again to the economic data of the country you chose and relate it to week 3’s material. Specifically, you need to respond to the following questions:
1. What is the country’s unemployment rate? How does it compare to the United States’ unemployment rate? Are they better off or worse off than us?
2. What is the country’s currency? What is the exchange rate with the dollar? Does it have a floating or fixed exchange rate, or does it use the dollar as its currency?
3. Who are its’ main trading partners? Is foreign investment important for them? Does the country have a trade deficit or surplus? What percent of the GDP are exports? (you can just divide the value of exports by the GDP).
4. Using the information about unemployment, inflation (Week 2 report), and trade, what is your general assessment of the country? Are they experiencing stability and growth or an economic crisis? Please use your own words.
Each week your post must be in a report format, not in a Q&A format. So remember to use paragraphs and a report structure to your post
1) Your research paper this week should be between 250 and 350 words. Shorter submissions will be penalized. Longer posts are acceptable only if the extra words add substance to your report. At the bottom of your post, you should include a word count (how many words are in your post).
2) Structure your paper as a report. Do use multiple paragraphs. Do NOT attach your report, instead type it into the text box on the research assignment board.
3) You must cite all the information used in your report and include the sources in your reference listing. Use APA format for citations and references – see the APA Powerpoints linked below.
4) Remember: you should not “copy and paste” information. Plagiarism is penalized with a zero in the assignment the first time, and a zero in the course the second time. Use your own words and quote only facts or numbers.
5) Remember to include citations to your sources in the body of your post and to provide the references at the end of your post. Where possible, please make the links to any web information clickable links. Remember the references and links must be to the article you used, not just to the web site. Be sure to include the full URL, otherwise your link will not be clickable.
6) If you choose a country already selected by a classmate, it is perfectly fine, but you cannot plagiarize your classmate’s work. That would get you an automatic zero in the assignment.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.