09 Jun Education and Income Inequality [WLO: 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7] Prior to beginning work on the F
Education and Income Inequality
[WLO: 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7]
Prior to beginning work on the Final Paper, read Steven Strauss’ article, The Connection Between Education, Income Inequality, and Unemployment (Links to an external site.). In your Final Paper, you should address the following based on the information presented in the article and other research:
- Describe how a country can measure its income inequality.
- Evaluate the effect of income inequality on the U.S. economy, such as unemployment, economic growth, and other economic factors.
- Estimate the gap between those who hold bachelor’s and higher (master or doctoral) degrees and those who do not.
- Explain reasons why the inequality gap between educated and less-educated workers has been widening.
- Evaluate whether increasing opportunities for higher education can reduce income inequality.
- Analyze what else causes U.S. income inequality to widen.
- Recommend how to reduce educationally based income inequality or other factors if you were a federal policy maker.
The Education and Income Inequality Final Paper
- Must be eight to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style resource (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or other credible sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center’s Citing Within Your Paper guide (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specifications.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.