19 Jul Employee Turnover and Future Staffing Needs A high employee turnover in any industry can be a concern, more s
Employee Turnover and Future Staffing Needs
A high employee turnover in any industry can be a concern, more so in those that are customer centered. Industries that deal with people's health are in an even more precarious position. Healthcare organizations with high attrition must consider how a "revolving door" of care providers affects the quality of care the organization is able to provide and the satisfaction of patients with their overall experience. HR professionals are responsible for staffing positions, training employees, providing benefits, and handling any problems or disciplinary actions. The day-to-day responsibilities of managing the workforce can leave little time for long-range planning.
Post to the Discussion Area your responses to the following:
- ****How does a high employee turnover rate impact the operations in a healthcare organization?
Give examples of one clinical and one nonclinical position in your answer. For example, what is the effect of a high turnover among lab technicians and among billing staff?
- ****What data may be gathered and analyzed to assess the reasons for employee turnover?
What additional data might HRM gather?
- ****What would you use for forecasting metrics for current and future staffing needs?
Give an example of a particular healthcare setting (e.g., urban or rural, large or small hospital, or primary or tertiary care).
- ****What best practices would you recommend for reducing healthcare employee turnover? Explain at least three such best practices and their positive affect on a healthcare organization.
- ****Among clinical staff, would you target any particular age group for retention efforts? For example, would you make greater effort to retain younger staff for the organization's long-term staffing needs or would you rather retain more experienced employees to improve the quality of care?
300-500 words; APA FORMAT
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.