17 Jan Epilepsy LS is a 31-year-old woman who presents after a first-time seizure. The patient recalls experiencing an unusual rising sensation in the abdomen accompanied by an unpleasant, brief
LS is a 31-year-old woman who presents after a first-time seizure. The patient recalls experiencing an unusual rising sensation in the abdomen accompanied by an unpleasant, brief, metallic taste before losing awareness. Bystanders observed her to develop leftward head turning followed by stiffening and rhythmic jerking of her limbs. She appeared disoriented for 15 minutes following the event but steadily recovered to baseline functioning.
Past Medical History
• Febrile convulsion in childhood following pneumonia at the age of 10
• No birth-related or developmental complications Medications
• Fluoxetine, 40 mg once daily Family History
• Uncle with alcohol-associated withdrawal seizures
• Electrolytes: Normal
• Blood glucose level: Normal
• Urine toxicology screening: Negative
1. What is an important risk factor that might have contributed to LS’s epilepsy?
2. Initial workup reveals normal electrolytes, normal blood glucose level, and negative urine toxicology screening. Which diagnostic studies should be obtained to further understand the risk of recurrent unprovoked seizures?
3. An EEG is obtained and shows epileptiform discharges over the right temporal head region. What is the best next course of action in terms of antiseizure therapy?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.