10 Jan Everything that social workers do is an intervention; therefore, social workers develop treatment plans so that they can outline the purpose of treatment, assist in giving the client d
Everything that social workers do is an intervention; therefore, social workers develop treatment plans so that they can outline the purpose of treatment, assist in giving the client direction in the treatment process, allow the social worker to collaborate with the client, and help social workers and clients mark progress toward goals.
WRITING A TREATMENT PLAN
Everything that social workers do is an intervention; therefore, social workers develop treatment plans so that they can outline the purpose of treatment, assist in giving the client direction in the treatment process, allow the social worker to collaborate with the client, and help social workers and clients mark progress toward goals. Depending on where you work as a social worker, your funding source may be dependent upon your treatment plan.
In this Assignment, you develop a treatment plan for a client. In real practice, you should never create a treatment plan without conducting a more thorough assessment and then collaborating with the client to mutually agree on goals and steps to implement the plan. For the purpose of this Assignment, however, you explain how you might go about this process.
Be sure to review the Learning Resources before completing this activity. Click the weekly resources link to access the resources.
· Watch the video case study found in the Learning Resources.
· Then, consult the Learning Resources and/or go to the Walden Library to find information related to interventions for this type of client or problem.
· Use this information to help develop an individual or family treatment plan for the identified client (Amy, Mrs. Bargas, or Bargas family) with whom you have chosen to work from the case study.
· For help with this assignment, refer back to the Library recommendations in Week 3.
· Helpful tip: Try other keywords including:
· treatment programs
· Try using the AND and OR connectors. For example:
· drug addiction OR drug abuse OR substance abuse OR drug use
· senior citizen OR older people OR elderly OR aging
· intervention AND alcoholism
· Learn more about AND, OR, and NOT (Boolean operators) in the guide below.
BY DAY 7
Write a generalist treatment plan that includes all of the following:
· Identify the client.
· Describe the problems that need to be addressed.
· Explain how you would work with the client to identify and prioritize problems.
· Identify the related needs based on the identified problems.
· Describe how you would utilize client strengths when selecting a strategy for intervention.
· Identify at least two treatment plan goals.
· Create at least one measurable objective to meet each goal.
· Explain the specific action steps to achieve objectives.
· Describe what information is important to document in a treatment plan, and explain why.
· Kirst-Ashman, K. K., & Hull, G. H., Jr. (2018). Empowerment series: Understanding generalist practice (8th ed.). CENGAGE Learning.
· Chapter 6, “Planning in Generalist Practice” (pp. 224–254)
· Chapter 16, “Recording in Generalist Social Work Practice” (pp. 599–656)
· Barsky, A. (2017, Winter). Ethics alive! To record or not to record: The ethics of documentation. Links to an external site. The New Social Worker. https://www.socialworker.com/feature-articles/ethics-articles/to-record-or-not-to-record-the-ethics-of-documentation/
· Singer, J. B. (Host). (2007, March 1). Developing treatment plans: The basics (Episode 11) Links to an external site. [Audio podcast episode]. Social Work Podcast. http://socialworkpodcast.blogspot.com/2007/03/developing-treatment-plans-basics.html
· Walden University, LLC. (2017). Southside Community Services: Mrs. Bargas, case history [Video]. Walden University Canvas. https://waldenu.instructure.com
· Walden University, LLC. (2017). Southside Community Services: Amy, episode 1 [Video]. Walden University Canvas. https://waldenu.instructure.com
· Walden University, LLC. (2017). Southside Community Services: Mrs. Bargas and Amy, episode 1 [Video]. Walden University Canvas. https://waldenu.instructure.com
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.