19 Nov Exercise Data Collection Practice A maker of energy drinks is considering abandoning can containers and going exclusive
Data Collection Practice
A maker of energy drinks is considering abandoning can containers and going exclusively to bottles because the sales manager believes customers prefer drinking from bottles. However, the vice president in charge of marketing is not convinced the sales manager is correct. Investigate this issue using statistical analysis.
1. Explain which data collection method you would use and what procedures you would follow to apply this method to this situation.
2. Propose which level of data measurement applies to the data collected. Justify your answer.
3. Determine whether the data is qualitative or quantitative.
4. Submit your work in a Word document
# 2 Exercise
1. Scatter Diagram Analysis
The regional sales manager for American Toys, Inc., recently collected data on weekly sales (in dollars) for the 15 stores in his region. He also collected data on the number of salesclerk work hours during the week for each of the stores. The data are as follows:
To complete this assignment:
1. Use Excel to develop a scatter diagram of the data, including dependent and independent variables on their correct axis.
2. In a Word document, analyze the relationship between sales and number of clerk hours worked.
3. Conclude, based on the scatter diagram, what adjustments the sales manager might make to address the relationship between sales and number of clerk hours worked.
4. Submit your work in a Word document with your Excel file attached.
# 3 exercise
1. Data Description Methods
Japolli Bakery makes a variety of bread types that it sells to supermarket chains in the area. One of the problems is that the number of loaves of each type of bread sold each day by the chain stores varies considerably, making it difficult to know how many loaves to bake. A sample of daily demand data is contained in the file, Japolli Bakery.
1. Develop a frequency distribution for each bread type using& appropriate intervals.
2. Select which bread type has the greatest and lowest relative variability.
3. Assuming that these sample data are representative of demand during the year, determine how many loaves of each type of bread should be made such that demand would be met on at least 75% of the days during the year.
4. Submit your work in a Word document and attach your Excel file.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.