12 Jan Export controls place restrictions on the export of software and technology in the USA and they play a significant role in foreign policy and national security. Imagine that you are a CIO at a U.S.-based international shoe manufacturing company. You are r
Export controls place restrictions on the export of software and technology in the USA and they play a significant role in foreign policy and national security. Imagine that you are a CIO at a U.S.-based international shoe manufacturing company. You are ready to make the change to a geographically distributed cloud-based computing model, but have some reservations as they relate to security, policy, and redundancy. Your primary goal is to address these issues as you maintain redundant services with 99.999% availability to your international Web customers, retailers, and manufacturing operations. It has been recommended that you read “Addressing Export Control in the Age of Cloud Computing”, located at http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/research/files/papers/2011/7/25%20cloud%20computing%20villasenor/0725_cloud_computing_villasenor.
Write a SIX (6) page paper in which you:
- Describe the policy questions and issues your company might face.
- Describe the cloud-based services that you would likely select to afford the services noted above.
- Specify and defend the:
- security reasons for your selection.
- policy reasons for your selection.
- redundancy reasons for your selection.
- Analyze the extent that export controls play in your cloud-based solution.
- Create a graphic rendering of your proposed solution using Visio or an equivalent such as Open Project, Dia, or OpenOffice. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.