21 Jul FEDERAL LAWS THAT PROTECT EMPLOYEES
Written Assignment: Two (2) FEDERAL LAWS THAT PROTECT EMPLOYEES
An important part of HRM is understanding the Federal laws and Executive Orders that have brought equality, safety, and health to the workplace.
Our first assignment is to research Two (2) Federal laws that speak to those issues. Select the Federal laws from the list itemized below. The assignment is due in Unit Two. The information below is a ‘heads up’ to give you sufficient time to research this assignment.
The assignment consists of a cover sheet, introduction, a written explanation of the points of each for each law, conclusion, and a list of References in APA format. Follow the directions below very carefully.
For each law, you need to include information on the following questions:
1. History/Background.: Why was the Law passed? What was going on in the workplace that required the law to be enacted to protect employees?
2. Components of the law: Research the law and summarize in your own words the major elements of the law. Do not cut and paste.
3. Your observations on the law. Do you feel laws are effective in providing protection against violations of Civil Rights or do you think they are merely addressing infractions that are found (or uncovered)? Are such laws forward looking or are they really only there to “clean up” issues when wrongs have been done?
4. Do you feel it is working or not working and why?
5. Lawsuit: In your research (and assignment) find a lawsuit that concerned the law you are reviewing. Include the date of the lawsuit, the plaintiffs, defendants, reason the plaintiff/s went to court, and the outcome of the case. It is important that in reading this summary a person understands why the lawsuit was initiated and who won the case.
Please make sure the explanation is concise and to the point. But remember that substantiating data is needed, especially in regards to the background, contents of the law and the court cases.
The EEOC is responsible for enforcing federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination and keeps an extensive archive of court cases affecting all aspects of violations from age discrimination, pregnancy, lack of handicap accessibility, sexual harassment, discrimination based on gender, race, religion, etc.
Find laws that you feel are of interest to you. Court cases on these issues are going on daily.
The EEOC can be your primary research tool along with the Library, business journals, magazines, and accredited newspapers.
Please use Microsoft Word. Your assignment will be evaluated based on your level of insight, your demonstrated understanding of course concepts and the quality of your summaries. APA format REQUIRED. Any information paraphrased needs an in-text citation with a reference for the source.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.