21 Sep First line treatment for Impetigo is but for more severe cases oral antibiotics such as or Dicloxacillin could be used.
NR552 Advanced Pharmacology
Week 10 Quiz Part 1
1. First line treatment for Impetigo is but for more severe cases oral antibiotics such as or Dicloxacillin could be used.
2. The most common organism that causes Cellulitis is or Staph. Aureus. You would normally treat with such as Dicloxacillin, Pen VK, or Amoxicillin/clavulanate (Augmentin).
3. If MSRA is suspected in a skin infection the oral antibiotics you might consider would be Bactrim, , Doxycycline.
4. A Furuncle or that is also called a Boil, can be treated by , along with Dicloxacillin 250mg 4x/day or . Your prescription would be for about 10 days.
5. How would you treat Tinea Pedis also called ? You could prescribe Topical Azole antifungal or . Treatment would normally take .
6. or ring worm is usually caused by Trichophyton Tonsurans fungus. To treat you would prescribe oral antifungals such as for 2-4 months.
7. Tinea Versicolor or is caused by Malassezia Furfur, a , and can be treated with or a topical azole antifungal (miconazole, clotrimazole, econazole).
8. Acne can be classified as mild, moderate, or severe and is caused by a bacterium . Some topical antibiotics would be Benzoyl peroxide, Erythromycin, Clindamycin, , or Azeleic acid. For severe cases you would prescribe an oral agent such as .
9. A long-term condition of the face is Acne Rosacea or Rosacea that usually affects and presents with or small visible blood vessels. Topical treatment can reduce symptoms using metronidazole, , or an antibiotic combined with keratolytic.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.