14 Sep First, view the 2020 National Diabetes Statistics Report at: https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/pdfs/data/statistics/nati
- First, view the 2020 National Diabetes Statistics Report at: https://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/pdfs/data/statistics/national-diabetes-statistics-report.pdf (Links to an external site.)
- Second, utilize the report to respond to some of the following prompts below.
Click on “Reply” below to start a new post for yourself. You will not be able to see your classmates' posts until you have posted. Your original post should include responses to each of the following prompts:
Using the 2020 National Diabetes Statistics Report:
- From the 2020 National Diabetes Statistics Report, list the single racial/ethnic group with the highest total prevalence of Diabetes from both Table 1a on page 2 (crude prevalence) and Appendix Table 1 on page 15 (age-adjusted prevalence).
- Then, explain in simple terms why the highest total prevalence numbers among the racial/ethnic groups are different between these two tables. (HINT: There is a helpful explanation on pages 62-63 of the textbook and further detail in the PowerPoint).
There are some excellent sources of data available to report up-to-date information on COVID-19 (i.e., incidence, prevalence, mortality rate). With this in mind, respond to the following prompts:
3. Provide the website name and the URL for at least 1 reliable online data source for obtaining accurate and trustworthy data on COVID-19 surveillance.
4. Identify 1 interesting or surprising statistic/number on COVID-19 from the website you listed and share it with the class.
5. Explain what the statistic/number means in plain language (simple, easy-to-understand terms). For instance, if you find the case fatality rate surprising, share the rate and explain what the statistic/number means in basic terms.
Step 1 is due by 11:59 PM, Saturday 9/11.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.