29 Jul First, write a few paragraph response about politics and feminism using the questions below as guides.What do
First, write a few paragraph response about politics and feminism using the questions below as guides.
- What does it mean to you to say that "the personal is the political?"
- What are some of the ways women can gain political power? Why is it important for women to have a voice in government and policy? Why is it important that women exercise their right to vote?
- What reasons does Susan B. Anthony give in “Constitutional Argument” for why women need to be acknowledged as citizens with equal rights (including the right to vote) under the constitution?
- Should women be considered as a voting group? What are the arguments for and against thinking about women as a single constituency?
- What do you think would be the most effective way to move more women into political office, particularly on the national level?
- How are gender roles and expectations connected to violence against women? What role do governments and political organizations have in finding solutions?
Second, write a few paragraphs about body politics using the following questions as guidelines
- Did this reading help you gain a different understanding of the term "body politics?" How are women's bodies politicized?
- Why is reproductive choice such a controversial political issue? Do you think the fact that most issues of reproductive choice center on women and women’s bodies have contributed to the belief that government has a role to play in managing reproductive choice? Are there any aspects of male health or sexuality that are equally politicized? Should it be a political issue at all?
- Margaret Sanger’s campaign to legalize birth control was met with sometimes violent protest by those who objected that she was essentially promoting lewd behavior. Why do you think people were so strongly against her campaign? What were people worried would happen if women gained access to birth control?
- Like Margaret Sanger, feminism (and Women's Studies) has traditionally supported a pro-choice position on abortion. Do you agree with this position? What would a pro-life feminist position look like?
- How are issues of birth control and abortion intersectional? Are there different perspectives on birth control that need to be considered in feminist movements?
Read, watch, or listen to all of the learning resources listed below.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.