22 Jul For Part III of your final project, you will be identifying the members for a Collaborative Planning Comm
For Part III of your final project, you will be identifying the members for a Collaborative Planning Committee of community stakeholders based on the research you have completed so far in determining the threats and hazards of your community, critical infrastructure, type of assessment and its demographics. You need not use actual persons, but their titles or positions would be sufficient.
Some areas or disciplines that you may wish to examine when identifying these stakeholders include:
- Emergency management
- Law enforcement
- Fire services
- Public health
- Hospitals and health care facilities
- Public works
- Utility operators
- Animal control
- Social services
- Childcare, child welfare, and juvenile justice facilities (including courts)
- National Guard
- Private sector
- Civic, social, faith-based, educational, professional, and advocacy organizations (e.g., those that address disability and access and functional needs issues, children’s issues, immigrant and racial/ethnic community concerns, animal welfare, and service animals).
You will now combine the research data you have acquired from the three assignments that you have completed so far, along with any additional research data and submit your report outlining information on threats and hazards, critical infrastructure, demographics and identifying planning representatives, they will need to create and complete a Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP).
Your final must also meet the following requirements:
- Be a minimum of five double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title/cover page and reference page). If you include an abstract, the abstract does not count towards the five pages.
- Incorporate concepts from our course.
- Include a properly formatted APA style title page.
- Include in-text citations
- Include an introductory paragraph with a succinct thesis statement.
- Conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph.
- Include an APA-formatted reference section.
Your research must be cited per APA guidelines.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.