09 Jun For Post 1, you will write your own quadratic equation. Your equation should be written in the form ?
For Post 1, you will write your own quadratic equation. Your equation should be written in the form . Use the guidelines below to write your equation.Let the value of a = the number for the month you were born; b = your shoe size; c = the number of children you have.For example, if you were born in February, wear a size 8 shoe, and have 4 children, your equation would be: Post 1 – When naming your post, include your last name. For example, DF 1 – Smith.
- Create your equation using the information in the directions. State your equation.
- Complete the table below. Show your work.
Table of Ordered Pairsxy-2 0 2
- State in what quadrant or on what axis each ordered pair from part b is located.
- Graph your equation and capture a picture of the graph to post to the discussion board. You may use your graphing calculator emulator software or take a digital picture of your graphing calculator screen. The image should be visible in the textbox where you are typing your work. Do not attach it as a file. (Please follow the instructions above for inserting an image into your post.)
- What window did you use to graph your equation? (see pages 153-154 in textbook for more information about the viewing window)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.