05 Apr For the final assignment, you must design a corporate risk management plan for FSB as pa
For the final assignment, you must design a corporate risk management plan for FSB as part of their corporate security program. The format for the plan must be as follows:
- Introduction – State of the Organization
- corporate management of systems and applications
- threats every organization or institution faces in the era of mobile and cloud computing
- Organizational chart
- Network diagram
- Objectives of the Risk Management Plan – Risk Statement with a definition of IT emergencies, ranking the nature of incidents—whether they are natural, technical, human resources, or cyber-threats.
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA) for FSB
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM) – Action Plan for Incident
- Risk Reduction Strategies for Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Tool recommendations
- Response and Risk Management
- Strategies to assess and mitigate risk and maintain privacy when cloud computing is used in a production environment.
- Sequence, workflow, or flowchart illustrating the steps to follow when responding to an incident.
- Steps to follow and recommended tools to use to perform a vulnerability assessment.
- Disaster Recovery Sites – Remote Locations
- IP lines redirect to a different location inside the organization (cold site).
- Temporary IT center contracted for the purposes of partial recovery of business functions (hot site).
- Inventory – Hardware and network architecture, databases, and applications—classified in criticality levels.
- Backup Strategy that documents protection and electronic files replication.
- Transfer Strategy – Steps to follow to transfer operations to a remote location.
- Testing Plan for implementing drills, including frequency and results reporting.
- Plan Distribution
- User Awareness and Training of Emergency Committee Personnel
Length: 15-17 page technical paper – APA
References: Minimum of 10 scholarly resources
Ali, M., Khan, S. U., & Vasilakos, A. V. (2015, June 1). Security in cloud computing: Opportunities and challenges. Information Science, 305, 357-383.
Brennan, J. (2018). The role of intelligence in corporate security. Security Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders, 55(5), 22.
Georg, L. (2017). Information security governance: Pending legal responsibilities of non-executive boards. Journal of Management & Governance, 21(4),
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.