16 Jan For the final presentation, you will create a 10- to 12-slide presentation analyzing a real-world scenario when change was needed in an organization. Change refers to the act of replacing som
For the final presentation, you will create a 10- to 12-slide presentation analyzing a real-world scenario when change was needed in an organization. Change refers to the act of replacing something or making it different. Change in organizations is often related to improvement of organizational processes or accepted behaviors. Your choice of scenario could be from an organization that you have worked in previously or from a high-profile organization you have heard about in the news.
In addition to designing slides, you must also include slide notes (also called Speaker Notes). For each slide, your Speaker Notes should contain a minimum of 100 words describing and expanding on the content. For help with your slide notes, review this guide: Add Speaker Notes to Your Slides Links to an external site..
Once you have created your presentation, you will need to save it as a PDF file with your Speaker Notes visible.
In your 10- to 12-slide presentation,
- Provide a high-level description of the organization you are analyzing.
- What organization are you analyzing?
- Who are the leaders involved and what are their roles?
- What is the challenge or change needed with this organization?
- Identify one leader within the organization to analyze.
- Who is the leader you chose?
- What is their position and background?
- Describe one to two behaviors used by that leader to initiate or manage the change.
- Analyze their leadership approach using Kotter’s model of organizational change.
- Look at the eight steps of Kotter’s model, and discuss any steps that are pertinent to your organization. You do not need to address all eight steps, but please address at least two to three.
- Analyze how that leader influenced the organization’s vision, mission, and strategy.
- Evaluate the leadership styles used by your leader and whether they were effective.
Remember: Add at least 100 words of explanation to the Speaker Notes section of each slide.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.