02 May For this assignment, you will conduct an experiment then create supporting visuals to be placed i
For this assignment, you will conduct an experiment then create supporting visuals to be placed in a PowerPoint presentation of your findings. Your presentation should be easy to read and have a consistent design theme throughout.
You have started a new business providing height measurements of humans. Your customers expect accurate and precise measurements. You offer two methods of measurement: a yardstick or meterstick, and a tape measure. You must test the two methods to evaluate their performance and provide the results to your customers.
For this experiment, you will need the following:
- A yardstick or meterstick.
- A tape measure.
- Access to a single entrance door that is six feet or taller.
- Twenty or more individual participants.
You will test Method 1 in this way:
- Ask each participant to measure the height of the entrance door using the yardstick or the meterstick.
- The participant will report the measurement to you or someone you have designated as the data collector. If the participants are together, make sure that they don't reveal their answers to anyone but the data collector.
- Tabulate the data and plot each measurement on a run or sequence chart. No deviation from the prescribed method is allowed.
For Method 2, you may use the same or a different set of participants and the same entrance door or another door.
- This time, the participants will use the tape measure in any way they desire.
- Again, each person silently reports the measurement of the door to you or a designated data collector.
- Tabulate and plot each data point as in Method 1.
Create a PowerPoint presentation in which you complete the following:
- Compare the accuracy and precision of the two methods using graphical and analytical methods.
- Develop a flow chart for each method in which you specify the key problems that might be present.
- Develop the supplier, input, process steps, output, and customer (SIPOC) model to analyze the process of both methods.
- This may also be done in the flow chart. (Please reference these instructions on how to create a flow chart in Microsoft Word.)
- Identify the method that was most accurate. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Analyze the flow chart and SIPOC model to identify opportunity for improvement (OFI).
- Next, categorize whether the OFIs are caused by special causes or common causes variations. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Identify which method of measurement you would recommend. Explain why.
- Discuss whether different methods should be used under different circumstances. Consider the role of different customer segments.
- Discuss the feelings the participants experienced when using the two methods.
- Describe the differences between the two sets of feelings.
- Assess whether these differences are important. Provide a rationale.
- Identify at least two scholarly quality references no older than 5 years to support your discussion.
Your assignment must meet these requirements:
- PowerPoint presentation of at least eight content slides with responses to numbers 1 through 4 above.
- Presentation includes a reference slide and a cover slide with the title of the assignment, your name, the professor's name, the course title, and the date.
- Note: The cover and the reference slides are not included in the required minimum number of slides.
- Formatting of the slides should be consistent and easy to read.
Please follow all directions given and answer all questions above
Absolutely no plagiarism at all, (please include citations throughout the body of the assignment)
When formatting the Power Point please include graphs, lines, and any other context that is being used for discussion above.
Looking for quality and thorough work and A+++
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.