14 Sep For this assignment you will research the strengths of your organization and provide a detailed paper on your findi
Please use the report prior to develop the paper and continue using virgin as the focus. has to pass turnitin.
For this assignment you will research the strengths of your organization and provide a detailed paper on your findings. Consider the factors listed below and remember the given outline from Module 1 is there for your use. This outline is a great tool for getting your different sections fully covered and researched. In addition, remember that this paper on the strengths of your organization will become the second section of your overall SWOT paper due at the end of the course.
For this activity you will research the strengths of your company and provide a detailed paper on your findings. Factors to consider when you think about your company’s strengths both from an internal and external point of view include:
- What resources does your organization have? These could include: current human resources (staff, volunteers, board members, target population), physical resources (your location, building, equipment, does your building have a prime location, does it need renovations or updating), financial resources (grants, funding agencies, other sources of income and investments including shareholders).
- What activities and processes are currently being used to operate the company? These include all programs and procedures used by the company to run systems and other technology.
- What are some past experiences (both good and bad) used as the building blocks for learning and success? Think about employee programs and the overall company structure.
- What opportunities exist in your market or the environment that you can benefit from?
- Is the perception of your business positive?
- Has there been recent market growth or have there been other changes in the market that create an opportunity?
- Is the opportunity ongoing, or is there just a window for it? In other words, how critical is your timing?
For this assignment, complete the following:
- Do your research and really get in-depth about the strengths your organization currently has.
- Thoroughly explain at least TWO major strengths of the organization and discuss why each strength can be considered a distinctive competence for the organization.
- You should have a minimum of at least one full paragraph for each of the strengths presented.
- For each strength, be sure you use relevant business theories, concepts, and practices that are aligned to support the statements and findings. Note that bullet points are not acceptable.
Each of these strengths must come from a force or forces occurring within a dimension of the general environment within the organization's external environment (keep in mind a strength can stem from more than one dimension within the general environment). Be sure to include in your analysis the relevant dimension of the general environment from which each of these forces is derived.
This assignment is due during Module 2 and will be added as the second part of your overall SWOT paper submission (due in Module 8).
Use the EC Library guide to conduct your research:
Use the EC Library resources to properly cite your work:
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.