17 Nov For this assignment, you will select a different company than in the prior assignments and one that was recently exposed to financial fraud. The fraud could be an internal or external ty
For this assignment, you will select a different company than in the prior assignments and one that was recently exposed to financial fraud. The fraud could be an internal or external type of financial fraud; it is strictly a financial type of fraud. You will evaluate how financial information could have helped early detection of the financial fraud, and how auditing procedures would have helped to mitigate financial risk. You will develop a recommendation for a strategy to develop auditing and monitoring procedures that will improve efficiency, monitoring, controlling, and corporate financial governance practices and also influence financial governance policies. You will address potential risks for ethic violations and how the new procedures will mitigate the risk and justify why these procedures will increase efficiency, monitoring, controlling, and corporate governance.
Write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Describe a selected company, its operations, and its associated industry that recently was subjected to financial fraud and evaluate these areas for strengthening corporate financial governance practices.
- Evaluate in detail the financial fraud the selected company was exposed to, citing errors in financial operations, applications of accounting procedures, and lack of accounting oversight that includes any potential unobserved deficiencies.
- Recommend a detailed strategy for a selected company with at least three integrated solutions for auditing and monitoring procedures to improve corporate governance of the company's finances and mitigate financial fraud risk for the company.
- Evaluate potential risks in the selected company for ethics violations and how the integrated solutions for auditing and monitoring procedures will mitigate the risk and that is supported with a justification for reducing the risk.
- Evaluate at least two industry best practices in a recommendation to the selected company to adopt in its financial governance policies that would increase ethical standards and enhance corporate governance practices.
- Provide at least four reliable, relevant, peer-reviewed references, published within the last five years that support the paper’s claims.
Develop a strategy for a given company to reach its revenue goals that addresses ethical decision making, costing approaches, outsourcing, and fraud detection.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.