3 hours, Additional Time for Study, Research, and Reflection: 1 hour
For this discussion, reflect on the course competencies and identify new knowledge gained and how that will impact your nursing practice.
- Explain technologies that lead to enhanced decision-making strategies utilizing the technology life cycle.
- Analyze how evidence-based practice influences healthcare technology.
- Differentiate the impact of various communication technologies on safety and quality improvement.
- Analyze ethical and nursing informatics practice standards within the context of healthcare delivery.
- Evaluate the role and scope of practice for nursing informatics.
- Explain innovative systems and distribution of technology to enhance the quality of healthcare delivery and patient safety.
- In addition, you have learned about digital fluency. This transferable skill will help you in your future workplace and/or educational endeavors. Discuss at least one way that you have met this transferable skill in this course.
Provide two substantial, well-researched, and well-supported feedback on aspects of your peers' posts that hey may not have considered.
Please make your initial post by midweek, and respond to at least two other student's post by Saturday (last day of class). All posts require references AND in-text citations in full APA format. Information must be paraphrased and not quoted. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates. NOTE: Finalized postings must be submitted by deadlines. Any edits after deadline will be counted as late submissions and deducted accordingly. If you need to make any corrections for clarity's sake only, you can write an addendum as a reply to yourself. The initial post will still be the one receiving full grade.
Make sure all posts are thorough, well-researched, and meet minimum requirements and word counts (see rubric).