25 Jan Full-Spectrum Nursing Model With Blake Instructions Using the client information provided, respond to the critical thinking questions. Each response should be original (in your
Full-Spectrum Nursing Model With Blake
Using the client information provided, respond to the critical thinking questions. Each response should be original (in your own words) and a minimum of three sentences in length.
Meet your client, Blake.
You have just received a report from the emergency department (ED) on a client named Blake. According to the ED report, Blake is being admitted due to chronic renal failure. He is married and an employed 58-year-old man, and he has a long-standing history of Type 2 diabetes mellitus (DM). During the past three days, he reports that he has developed swelling and decreased sensation in his legs and has difficulty walking, which he describes as “slight loss of mobility.”
Critical Thinking Questions
- List five questions that will help you assess and plan immediate and long-term care for Blake.
- Based on the information provided and the questions listed, what are the priority problems?
- Identify at least two resources you can use to find out more about the pathophysiology of renal failure. How do you know the sources are credible? As you are assessing Blake, who is your best source and why?
- Write one collaborative problem statement for Blake. If you do not know the potential complications of chronic renal failure, look them up in a medical-surgical or pathophysiology resource. Explain why you would not use a nursing diagnosis to describe the problem.
- Aside from his physical condition, what is at least one psychosocial concern Blake might have right now? In other words, what else might Blake want to have resolved that could–for him–be more important than his chronic renal failure?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.