05 Apr Fundraising (4 or more pages) The purpose of this is to compile and explain methods and techniqu
Fundraising (4 or more pages)
The purpose of this is to compile and explain methods and techniques of fundraising done by nonprofit organizations. You will analyze TWO organizations. ONE of them will be from the 'largest nonprofit' list, and ONE will be selected from different sub-sectors.
1. Click on Unit 1 handout Nonprofit Organizations. Scroll down to the listing of the largest nonprofits (page two)
2. Choose ONE of the largest nonprofits from that list, and include the required sections in your analysis (listed below)
3. On the same Unit 1 handout, scroll down to ‘Nonprofit sub-sectors”. There are seven sub-sectors, beginning with arts, culture and humanities.
4. Select ONE sub-sector, then identify a nonprofit organization that fits that category.
For example: you may decide to select ‘arts, culture and humanities’ because you want to focus your analysis on a nonprofit children's theater OR you may decide on ‘environment and animals’, and your analysis will look at an international organization that specializes in rehabilitation. Include required sections in your analysis
5. For each organization, research their websites for fundraising information.
6. Include the required sections in your paper (listed below).
7. USE HEADINGS to label and organize your sections.
1. Give your paper a cover page (with title, your name, course title and number).
2. In your introduction, define and discuss fundraising (don't use dictionary.com) define 'Fundraising', and analyze in your own words.
*Name of the nonprofit AND the website address
*State whether this organization is from the list of the largest nonprofits OR if it is a Sub-sector (and what sub-sector it represents)
How clear is the mission statement?
Can you tell at a glance exactly what the organization does every day?
How easy would it be to write the mission statement in bumper sticker length?
Does the nonprofit have memberships as a method of fundraising?
Is the nonprofit receiving funds or grants from foundations or government agencies?
What sponsorships or cause-related marketing are they participating in? (Read
the Corporate Philanthropy handout.)
What donor demographics do they seem to be targeting (young, old, rich,
middle class, female, male, etc.)?
How easy is it to find information on fundraising and donating?
How clear and convincing is the information?
Does the nonprofit show how “close to home” the issue or problem is, and how
donations make a meaningful difference?
Would you want to donate?
How easy is it to find information about volunteering? How clear is it?
How effective are the descriptions of what volunteers have done in the past and are
doing now? How interesting and appealing are these?
What do you think about the photos?
How involved are volunteers in fundraising?
Would you want to volunteer?
* Client stories
Stories/photos of the work that has been completed; fundraising events; testimonials; volunteers; members; clients; etc.
How effective are the stories and photos?
Do you think these stories and photos would make people want to donate?
4. Overall, how compelling are these web sites? (provide a heading for this section)
How effective do these organizations seem to be at raising funds? What would you suggest they do? Pick examples of great fundraising, or recommend possible improvements.
5. Write a conclusion to your paper (provide a heading for this section)
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.