13 Oct Gantt Chart A project management Gantt chart reports the tasks required to execute the project, including subtasks a
part A: Gantt Chart
A project management Gantt chart reports the tasks required to execute the project, including subtasks and their interrelationships.
Use Microsoft Project to complete a project management Gantt chart for the project you selected in Assessment 1. You can download a copy of MS Project using the instructions in the Resources. Below are some useful resources as you do so:
- See the Microsoft tutorials offered in the left navigational menu in the courseroom for assistance using Microsoft Project.
- See the Resources for this assessment for further information about Gantt charts.
- Visit the Capella library to find two or more professional-quality resources to support your work.
Part B: Work Breakdown Structure
Create a Work Breakdown Structure. You can use the WBS Template (linked in the Resources under the Suggested Resources heading) or another Word or Excel template of your choice. This assessment component must include:
- Project scope statement.
- WBS organizational chart.
- Project deliverables, including the following:
- Estimate effort.
- WBS dictionary.
- Scope baseline.
- Updated scope management plan.
- Requested changes.
Note: You may use Microsoft Visio to create the WBS. Instructions for downloading your free copy are in the Resources.
Your Gantt chart and WBS will be evaluated on the following criteria:
- Provide a Microsoft Project Gantt chart. Include sub-tasks as well as a note describing how you developed the chart.
- Develop a detailed project initiation and planning schedule. Use features of Microsoft Project such as notes or formatting to clarify the activities.
- Analyze the amount of time that will be required to complete the tasks identified in a high-level WBS, and schedule appropriately.
- Identify labor and materials resources required for the project. Baseline the resources for the project.
- Communicate effectively in a professional manner consistent with the standards and conventions of project management.
Your assessment should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Make certain that your assessment is professionally written and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
- Length: There are no page length requirements. Ensure the information required is included in the documents.
- Software: Use Microsoft Project to create the Gantt chart.
- References: Include a complete list of references, including books, Web sites, articles, and other resources.
- APA format: Resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Arial, 10 point.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.