06 Apr Given what you know about benefits plans and options, as well as costs and factors for designing a benefi
Given what you know about benefits plans and options, as well as costs and factors for designing a benefits plan, draft a basic plan for a start-up company of fewer than 100 employees in your local community. In your plan, include the following:
- Describe the benefits options you will offer along with the cost of these options. Explain why you chose these options.
- Explain which of the benefits you selected would be considered standard, which are unique for your industry, and which would attract highly qualified candidates.
- Describe your company's competition in your community, and describe strategies to manage the competitive factors that are at play for attracting employees.
- Determine an appropriate cost target as a percentage of the total compensation package for your total benefits package, as well as the process to determine the cost target. What trends will have an effect on your cost target?
- Explain how your plan will affect retention and motivation of the workforce. Propose a review plan to maintain a competitive benefits package into the future.
- Explain how you will ensure that your plan meets legal requirements now and into the future.
- Will any of your benefits show an unintended preference for people of a certain age, gender, marital status, or number of dependents? Describe the impact and any issues that might arise from this. Suggest best practices to avoid discrimination resulting from the plan.
- Explain whether you would be able to administer the plan in a small employer environment. What are the advantages and disadvantages of administering the plan in a small employer environment? How might the company leverage the advantages and manage the disadvantages?
- Length: Your plan should be 3–4 double-spaced pages.
- APA style and formatting: Be sure to cite all outside resources used in your assessment in proper APA (6th edition) format.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.