15 Sep Health Care Policy Reflect on 2 key differences between the UK and US Health systems (1/2 page) 2. Describe 2 ke
1) Minimum 7 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 3 pages
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don't write in the first person
Don't copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care Policy
Read and add in references (Mandatory)
Please refer to the resources identified below for details regarding UK Health System.
– US and UK Health System Comparison- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Y0TKiwNgo
– Peterson-Kaiser Health System Tracker- https://www.healthsystemtracker.org/chart-collection/quality-u-s-healthcare-system-compare-countries/#item-post-op-clots-better-u-s-comparable-countries
1. Reflect on 2 key differences between the UK and US Health systems (1/2 page)
2. Describe 2 key opportunities related to advocacy and political interventions that can be done by advanced practice nurses to improve our current health system (1/2 page)
Part 2: Nursing Research
1. What type of research topic would be of interest to you? (Quantitative)
2. Elaborate on factors that motivated you and what are you seeking? (Obesity in children)
Part 3: Nursing Research
Please, check AACN Essentials I, II, IV, V, VI, and VIII (Check File 1 and include it in references)
1. Describe how these essentials may apply to you.
Part 4: Nursing Research
Topic: AACN Essentials (Check File 1 and include it in references)
1. Abstract (1/2 page)
2. Introduction (1/2 page)
3. Briefly explain each essential reflecting on each essential affects the clinical practice and the interpretation of each essential. (1 page and 1/2)
4. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Part 5: Nursing Theory
1. What were the early conceptualizations of nursing theory?
2. What are nurse-patient theories?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.