21 Sep Health Promotion Program Plan to Address Health Issue In Week 1, you selected and analyzed a health issue and described the population most affected by it, using the PRECEDE-PROCEED
Course Project—Health Promotion Program Plan to Address Health Issue
In Week 1, you selected and analyzed a health issue and described the population most affected by it, using the PRECEDE-PROCEED health promotion program planning model. In Week 2, you learned how to conduct a needs assessment and how the results of the needs assessments are used in health promotion program planning and design. In Week 3, you analyzed the predisposing, reinforcing, and enabling behavioral risk factors for your selected health issue, using the PRECEDE-PROCEED health promotion program planning model. In Week 4, you selected and evaluated the strategies of two social marketing campaigns.
This week you will address your selected health issue based on the individual project components you have completed throughout this course. Compile the relevant ideas from the papers developed from Week 1 through Week 4 to create a complete health promotion program plan. Write a 15 to 20 page, double-spaced, research paper. Use the eight (8) phases of PRECEDE-PROCEED health promotion planning model, to create a health promotion plan for your selected health issue.
Please include the following in your paper:
- Write a 1 to 2-page executive summary about the health promotion program plan. The executive summary should be written keeping a lay audience in mind.
- Create one or more graphic organizers for the planning model, following the framework of the PRECEDE-PROCEED model.
- Please remember to also:
- Identify a working group for implementation of your selected strategies (Phase 4)
- Explain how strategies would be adopted, implemented, and maintained in the community (Phase 5)
- Write an introduction, conclusion, a summary, and include a separate title page and a page for references.
- Be sure to use a minimum of seven scholarly references (PubMed) and support your statements with appropriate examples.
- Submit your assignment in Microsoft Word format to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Name your document SU_PHE6210_W5_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Use APA formatting for references, headings, and pagination. Cite all sources using the APA format.
NOTE: Strictly followed the question’s instructions
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.