06 Apr Hello, Assignment details – simulate a conference between a building principal and a novice classroom tea
Assignment details – simulate a conference between a building principal and a novice classroom teacher. Use these questions below posed by a beginning teacher in dialogue with the administrator about consulting and teaming with his/her co-educators. Assignment must be in APA format, each question must be answered completely and rubric is attached.
Here's the link to chapter 12: https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/#/books/9780134447674/epubcfi/6/222%5B%3Bvnd.vst.idref%3DP70010138850000000000000000029B5%5D!/4/2%5BP70010138850000000000000000029B5%5D/2%400:0
- Do I have to have a student with disabilities in my classroom? If so, who is responsible for developing curriculum and lessons for them?
- If I don’t agree with what the special education teachers or support staff have asked me to do, and I’ve discussed the issues with them but still there is no resolution, what do I do next?
- Why does the special ed teacher have a smaller caseload than I do?
- Whose responsibility is it to supervise and evaluate special ed staff?
- How may I request student services that are not available now?
- Where will I find time to collaborate and consult with co-educators?
- How would I go about setting up co-teaching experiences with a colleague?
- If co-educating doesn’t work out after a fair trial, what then?
- To what extent will I be accountable for standardized test scores of all students in my room, including those with disabilities?
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.