26 Jul High-performing teams are teams whose members have specific roles and complementary talents and skills and are aligned in purpose such that they consistently produce superior resu
High-performing teams are teams whose members have specific roles and complementary talents and skills and are aligned in purpose such that they consistently produce superior results. A high-performing team can make the difference between merely completing a project and completing a project ahead of schedule and under budget. Before becoming a high-performing team, the team will go through five stages of team development.
In this assignment, you are going to reflect on a recently completed project that you took part in as a member of a team. This project could have taken place in the workplace, in the classroom, or anywhere else that you were part of a group. In a 5-page analysis, you should address the following:
- Address the development of the team in terms of both the five-stage model and the punctuated equilibrium model. Which model does a better job of describing the development of the team and how so?
- From among the situational factors affecting team development listed in your text, which factors positively or negatively contributed to the performance of the group? How were the negative factors overcome or what could be done in the future to overcome them?
- How well were group meetings managed? What was done particularly well and what was not done well? What specific recommendations can you provide about how groups should manage meetings on future projects?
Be sure to cite your sources using APA; include your references and in-text citations.
PLEASE USE ATTACHEED TEMPLAT TO COMPLETE THIS ASSIGNMENT
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 5 pages minimum
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 5 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
Unit 2 Individual Project
American InterContinental University
Unit 2 Individual Project
Indent five spaces. Type your introduction. Delete these instructions.
Indent five spaces. Think about a recently completed project that you took part in as a member of a team, whether that was in the classroom, at work or in another setting. Briefly discuss the project by including information such as the setting, the number of people in the team and some details about the project itself. What was the goal? How long did the project last? List the activities that were part of this project. Delete these instructions.
Address the Development of the Team
Indent five spaces. Discuss the characteristics of the five-stage model and the punctuated equilibrium model. Which model does a better job of describing the development of the team and how so? Delete these instructions.
Which Situational Factors Positively or Negatively Contributed to the Performance of the Group?
Indent five spaces. Discuss both positive and negative situational factors which contributed to the performance of the team. Identify how negative factors were overcome and what could be done in the future to overcome them. Delete these instructions.
How Well Were Team Meetings Managed?
Discuss what was done particularly well during the team meetings and what was not done particularly well. Identify what specific recommendations you can provide about how similar groups should manage their future projects. Delete these instructions.
Indent five spaces. Type some concluding remarks. It is not necessary to provide a subheading for the conclusion paragraph. Delete these instructions.
Use these examples to create your own APA-formatted references in 7th edition. Be sure to insert in-text citations in the body of the text where you will indicate specifically where you used the references. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. Delete these instructions. Delete the reference examples before you submit your paper.
APA block quotation. (n.d.). http://www.rpi.edu/web/writingcenter/wc_web/school/apa_block_quotation.htm
Cuddy, M. F., & Fisher, E. R. (2010). Investigation of the roles of gas-phase CF2 molecules and F atoms during fluorocarbon plasma processing of Si and ZrO2 substrates. Journal of Applied Physics, 108(3), 033303. https://doi.org/10.1063/1.3467776
Stevens, J.R. (2008). The signal phrase. http://www.englishdiscourse.org/signal.html
Wilhew, R. B. (2019). Gas phase investigations. Routledge. https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/
Yelway, P. A. (2017). The roles of gas-phase molecules. Pearson. https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.