05 Apr How to write a good journal entry: 1. Read the assigned materials 2. In your journal, answer the
How to write a good journal entry:
1. Read the assigned materials
2. In your journal, answer the questions by referring to the materials in your own words
3. Tie the journal topics to either your personal opinion/experience, examples from other business, and/or examples from class
4.Make sure you have read and understood the material, along with making connections to the reading
**Please make sure to check your submission for accidental plagiarism.*** Carefully review the document: Anti-Plagiarism Guidelines – Use Citations and quotes for text quoted from web or other sources —
Requirements of Journal Entry for Class 2 (500 words):Read all the materials i posted below and answer the questions
1. “Case: Apple Inc in 2020” — Historically, what have been some of Apple’s competitive advantages that help it create value? Describe 2 of them. What is Apple's value proposition?
2. "Becoming the Boss" talks about learning how to lead for the first time. It names five misconceptions of first-time managers. Which ones surprised you the most? Why? (Note that we are looking for your point of view here; there is not a single correct answer.)
Class 2 Readings:
1. Case: Apple Inc. in 2020 (reader)
2. “Becoming the Boss” (reader)
3. How To: Business Model Canvas Explained (http://bit.ly/36jxu3w (Links to an external site.))
4.“Purpose of a Corporation” (one-page pdf in Module 2 on canvas)
David B. Yoffie and Eric Baldwin, "Apple Inc. in 2018," Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. 9-718-439, May 4, 2018, pp. 1-30.
Linda Hill, "Becoming the Boss," Harvard Business Review, Harvard Business School Publishing, Product No. R0701D, January 2007, pp. 1-11.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.