06 Oct https://platform.virdocs.com/r/s/0/doc/1525776/sp/223671366/mi/667241233?menu=table-of-contents Leff, B., Burton, L
Leff, B., Burton, L., Mader, S., Naughton, B., Burl, J., Greenough, WB., …Burton, J. R. (2005). Hospital at home: Feasibility and outcomes of a program to provide hospital-level care at home for acutely ill older patients. Annals of Internal Medicine, 143(11), 798-808. Retrieved from ProQuest database.
o This provides an example of a feasibility study.
Please read the Leff, et al (2005) article, “Hospital at Home: Feasibility and Outcomes of a Program to Provide Hospital-Level Care at Home for Acutely Ill Older Patients.” Reflect on the procedures and content found in the article to aid you in choosing and shaping a topic for your feasibility study. The topic you select should be of interest and meaningful to you and your career, and it must be related to health care delivery.
Create a document that includes the following:
· Title: Proposed title for the feasibility study
· Topic: Topic of the feasibility study
· Description: A brief description (250-500 words) of how the proposal will impact the quality, availability, accessibility, and affordability of care
· List of Resources: A list of five scholarly sources that you plan to use as you complete your feasibility study
Writing the Feasibility Study Topic and Area of Interest
· Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
· Must address the topic with critical thought.
· Must include the listed headings with the content required under each.
· Must use at least five scholarly sources that were published within the last five years, including a minimum of three peer-reviewed sources from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
· Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
· Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.