22 Jul Human resource managers are largely responsible for creating and managing the workforce policies and guid
Human resource managers are largely responsible for creating and managing the workforce policies and guidelines of an organization. By encouraging both the leadership of an organization and employees, they acknowledge and comply with the organizational policies. Additionally, the human resource management (HRM) team ensures that the organization's workforce policies align with the corporate mission and goals, ultimately resulting in the organization’s ability to attract and retain a diverse workforce.
Imagine you have just started working as the HR manager for a new start-up company. You have been asked by the president of the company to create an employee handbook. Watch the following video:
Once you have watched the video, write a minimum 3-page analysis that answers the following questions and supports your plan for creating an employee handbook for your organization. Identify in your plan a minimum of 3 points from the questions answered that support your strategy.
Deliverable Requirements: 10 questions from the video
- Why is it a good practice to have an employee handbook?
- Can an employee handbook be considered a risk management tool? Why or why not?
- What is a culture-first employee handbook and should that type of handbook be considered in your plan?
- Define the term code of conduct.
- Which type of conduct rules in an employee handbook are most frequently challenged by the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB)?
- Are employee handbooks meant to deal with contractual or legal employee privileges? Explain your response.
- What is the most commonly litigated wage and hour violations and why?
- Who do you recommend within the organization assist with the final development and creation of the employee handbook and why?
- How do you plan to bring your handbook to life to your employees?
- Why is it an advantage to have an online version of your employee handbook?
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.