17 Jul Identify a case of corporate fraud by finding a current event or by researching historical cases. After findi
Identify a case of corporate fraud by finding a current event or by researching historical cases. After finding a case, complete the following in your initial discussion post:
- Briefly summarize the case, including what happened, who was involved, and what damages were incurred.
- Note how the fraud was detected and discuss any red flags that appeared prior to detection.
- Could an accounting and finance system have helped deter this fraud? If yes, how? If no, why not?
- Are there any specific business policies and procedures that could have been in place that would have prevented the fraud from occurring? Explain.
- Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with at least two scholarly peer reviewed references supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
- Reply to at least two of your peers’ initial posts. These replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that post’s answers. Normal course dialogue doesn’t fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Keep in mind that within your initial post, answering all course questions is required.
- Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines.
Be sure to support your statements with logic and argument, citing all sources referenced. Post your initial response early, and check back often to continue the discussion. Be sure to respond to your peers’ posts as well.
HOW OUR WEBSITE WORKS
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of
HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE.
To make an Order you only need to click ORDER NOW and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDen. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Deadline range from 6 hours to 30 days.
Once done with writing your paper we will upload it to your account on our website and also forward a copy to your email.
Upon receiving your paper, review it and if any changes are needed contact us immediately. We offer unlimited revisions at no extra cost.
Is it Safe to use our services?
We never resell papers on this site. Meaning after your purchase you will get an original copy of your assignment and you have all the rights to use the paper.
Our price ranges from $8-$14 per page. If you are short of Budget, contact our Live Support for a Discount Code. All new clients are eligible for 20% off in their first Order. Our payment method is safe and secure.
Please note we do not have prewritten answers. We need some time to prepare a perfect essay for you.